Kilowatts sentence example
- The electrical load on one socket should not exceed 13 amps or 3 kilowatts.
- The Leslie Pump is big enough to generate 10 kilowatts, enough to power a large house.
- The hybrid systems have a wind generator with a battery bank which produces 2,500 kilowatts an hour through the day.
- Capable of delivering 1.6 kilowatts of continuous power, the P7 delivers astonishing sonic performance to even the hardest to work speakers.
- This wattage had to include the power to heat the filaments of the valves, which took 2 kilowatts alone!Advertisement
- I assure you they are not looking at putting up a few kilowatts of tomorrow's technology.
- However, his design uses a supply voltage of 1500 volts, in order to force many kilowatts of power into the resonator.
- Further, these bars can be assembled into stacks, having a continuous wave output of several kilowatts.
- Power ratings can vary from a few kilowatts to several megawatts.
- Small wind turbines are capable of producing a wide range of kilowatts of electricity in a year depending on the size and model of wind generator used.Advertisement
- When choosing wind power for your home, often the most reasonable way to generate clean, on-site electricity is to install a turbine with the capacity to generate 100 kilowatts and under.
- The corresponding intensity at the sun's surface is 4.62 X Io 4 as great, or 6.79 X Io 4 kilowatts per square metre = 7.88 X Io 4 horse-power per square yard - enough to melt a thickness of 13.3 metres (=39.6 ft.) of ice, or to vaporize 1.81 metres (=5.92 ft.) of water per minute.