Kilmer sentence example
- Val Kilmer has altered his state more often than Lizard King Jim Morrison, who he portrays with uncanny likeness in THe DOORS.
- Alexander (2004) - Jonathan Rhys-Meyers played the role of Cassandar in this Oliver Stone directed film that included an all-star cast of, among others, Anthony Hopkins, Angelina Jolie and Val Kilmer.
- Is Val Kilmer jumping into politics in New Mexico?
- Actor Val Kilmer has got to have the cocky confidence of his long ago alter ego Iceman in Top Gun as he has been quoted as saying that "…I'm going to be the next governor" should he decide to enter the political arena.
- Well, that's his home state of course and since current governor Bill Richardson is finishing up his second term in 2010, Kilmer is tossing around the idea of taking Richardson's vacant seat.Advertisement
- That question may never be answered, but Kilmer says that he wants to be "contributive".
- Actors and politics have romanced each other for a number of years, so Val Kilmer's maybe-run for governor is certainly no surprise.
- After working a few guest stints on soap operas like Search for Tomorrow and Guiding Light Bacon landed a role in the Broadway production Slab Boys, a production that also starred yet-to-be-discovered actors Sean Penn and Val Kilmer.
- Okay, so you're not the Michael Keaton Batman or the Val Kilmer Batman.
- He was cast alongside Val Kilmer and was singled out by reviewers for his performance.Advertisement