Killing-spree sentence example
- Two teens went on a killing spree at their high school.
- When he summons the monster she comes forth from the sea and embarks on a terrifying killing spree.
- Together with a wicked sheriff stepfather (John Ritter) in tow this sets the scene for a splendid road movie killing spree.
- I wouldn't want to become an innocent victim of your killing spree!
- At the end of the day, it doesn't mean i'm gonna condone violence or start on a killing spree.Advertisement
- At the end of the day, it does n't mean i 'm gonna condone violence or start on a killing spree.
- The killing spree took the lives of many popular characters, and fans had a heyday speculating and predicting both who the killer was, and who would be knocked off next.
- Mimi was actually afraid that Rex might be the "Salem Stalker" who was on a serial killing spree in the city.