Killed-in-action sentence example
- It again, however, became the resort of pirates, and the names of many of the worst of these ruffians are associated with New Providence; the notorious Edward Teach, called Blackbeard, who was afterwards killed in action against two American ships in 1718, being chief among the number.
- Percy Lyulph Wyndham, who followed his father in the Coldstream Guards, was married in 1913, a few weeks before his father's death, and was killed in action in France on Sept.
- His father, an officer in the Artillery, was killed in action shortly after the birth of his son.
- While the number of Americans killed in action per month has declined slightly bomb attacks are now the largest killer of American troops.
- Was killed in action No. 1915 by a rifle grenade whilst handing over to the Royal Berkshire Regt at Vermelles.Advertisement
- In escaping from the Shadoloo headquarters, Charlie could not escape a massive explosion, and it is presumed that he is killed in action.
- Military records can offer insights into your ancestors' service in the armed forces, as well as information about survivors if they were killed in action.