Kieran sentence example
- In addition to the foregoing, seven Roman Catholic institutions were ranked as colleges in the census of 1901: - All Hallows (Drumcondra), Holycross (Clonliffe), University College (Blackrock), St Patrick's (Carlow), St Kieran's (Kilkenny), St Stanislaus's (Tullamore) and St Patrick's (Thurles).
- Also, I hope you will all agree with me that Kieran looks very dapper in his outfit.
- Kieran who has been playing golf for three years said: " I play at New Brighton.
- Kieran and Charlie were ready to bust out some ditties, with 4 exposed kneecaps, two acoustic guitars and a precariously placed clarinet.
- News: John Pawson's monastery monastic minimalism in the Czech Republic words: Kieran Long Do malls really excite us any more?Advertisement
- Kevin O'Connor, host of This Old House, Tedd Benson, founder of woodworking company Bensonwood, and Steve Kieran, founding partner of architectural firm Kieran Timberlake Associates, LLP, gave the keynote address.
- He starred in Echo Beach, another soap opera that ran on ITV in England, and he most recently starred in We Need to Talk about Kieran, a romantic comedy.