Kidney-stones sentence example
- Animal protein is high in sulfur which can leach calcium from the bones and form painful kidney stones.
- Information: The link with your environment Kidney stones are thought to be caused by family heredity or too much calcium.
- Click Here Further Details kidney stones in Adults A guide to kidney stones in adults.
- This causes a decrease in urinary oxalate, which reduces the risk of kidney stones.
- Vitamin B6 deficiency leads to an increase in kidney stones as a result of elevated urinary oxalate.Advertisement
- Brief scientific background Kidney stones are most commonly composed of insoluble salts of calcium.
- Second, I would switch the cats to a cat food specifically formulated to prevent kidney stones.
- Is he or she prone to any urinary tract issues, crystals or kidney stones?
- Reduces the formation of kidney stones: The presence of quinic acid in cranberries helps this fruit actually prevent the formation of kidney stones.
- Parsley may be helpful in the treatment of kidney stones.Advertisement
- They usually are associated with a tumor or kidney stones that block the flow of urine and often are persistent infections caused by drug-resistant organisms.
- Very rarely, systemic sulfonamides may even cause kidney stones.
- Penicillamine (Cuprimine, Depen)-A drug used to treat medical problems (such as excess copper in the body and rheumatoid arthritis) and to prevent kidney stones.
- Over time, excessive amounts of vitamin D can cause calcium to increase in your blood, putting you at risk for developing kidney stones.
- In addition, your body may form kidney stones.Advertisement
- Too much calcium may result in kidney stones as the body struggles to rid itself of calcium.
- Used to treat kidney stones and to relieve fluid retention and swelling.
- Brain cells calm down, which in some people even help prevent epileptic seizures Another benefit is that ketones have shown to sterilize urine against infection and may even help to dissolve some kidney stones.