Kidnappers sentence example
- Kidnappers (plagiarii) were punished with death.
- The kidnappers were apprehended and the boy returned, though suffering from a severe concussion and broken arm.
- Rescue the Band: Rescue the Swedish band OK Go from kidnappers by chasing down the blue van.
- Know where to be on guard against kidnappers, terrorism, and petty crimes against foreigners.
- The newspaper won its first of many Pulitzer Prizes in 1934 for a story that reporter Royce Brier wrote on the lynching deaths of two alleged San Jose kidnappers.Advertisement
- Kidnappers (andrapodistae) carried off children even in cities, and reared them as slaves.
- Elsewhere " Phoenicians " are merchants, kidnappers, &c., " Sidonians " are artists; to indicate nationality both names seem to be used indifferently, e.g.