Kidd sentence example
- In 1808 he went to Winchester, and in 1810 he was elected to a demyship at Magdalen College, Oxford, where the lectures of Dr Kidd first awakened in him a desire for the cultivation of natural science.
- In November 1822 Daubeny succeeded Dr Kidd as professor of chemistry at Oxford, and retained this post until 1855; and in 1834 he was appointed to the chair of botany, to which was subsequently attached that of rural economy.
- Kidd was a popular and instructive lecturer, and through his efforts the geological chair, first held by Buckland, was established.
- Kidd, "A Cursory Analysis of the Works of Galen, so far as they relate to Anatomy and Physiology," Trans.
- Thus, the Open came to St Andrews for the first time in 1873 when it was won by local caddie Tom Kidd.Advertisement
- To leave off the glove and call him just Kidd is very disrespectful.
- It jus ' called him Cap'n Kidd, " replied trot.
- It jus ' called him Cap'n Kidd, replied Trot.
- So, in 1988, he sold Kidd Kamm and Co. a 75 percent share in the business, using the money from that deal to add new stores, upgrade old stores, and increase the variety of the company's product line.
- Several Sonic games are included, as well as classics like Altered Beast and Alex Kidd.Advertisement
- Nintendo could no longer just sit back and own over 90% of the market; Sega wanted a big piece of that pie.When Sonic the Hedgehog hit shelves in 1991, Sega abandoned its old mascot -- Alex Kidd -- in favour of a new blue friend.
- Before Sonic, Sega's mascot was Alex Kidd.
- Some popular newer titles, such as Angela's Ashes by Frank McCourt and The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd are also available.
- Joumana Kidd - Ex-wife of basketball star Jason Kidd, Joumana works as a broadcast journalist for various sports and entertainment programs.