Kicky sentence example
- Sleeveless dress with hearts: This tank top ribbed mini-dress comes in either pink with brown hearts, or white with pink hearts and works as both a long T-shirt and a kicky dress.
- Read on as LoveToKnow Hair gives you tips on how to embrace a whole new you using the inspiration of this kicky genre.
- Leggings, like some of the psychedelic tights of the 1960s, can add extra verve to an already kicky dress, as well as preserve comfort and modesty.
- Practicality fuses with fashion when it comes to this double-stitched denim line that features antique brass hardware and an assortment of kicky styles including, totes, messengers, handbags, and uber-pocketed shoulder bags.
- Colors are sensible, yet kicky, ranging from exotic "pumpkin" to a rich "mahogany".Advertisement
- Many shoppers are unaware that a seemingly kicky handbag that they purchased at a reasonable price is actually inspired by the seasonal runway products of a high designer label.
- If you want to add a kicky punch to the traditional pair of winter boots, pom poms are just the ticket.
- Girlish, contemporary, and absolutely kicky are terms to describe Huit's contribution to the world of French lingerie.
- You can wear these with mini-skirts and shorts and while it's a sexy look, it's also fun and kicky.