Kicking-out sentence example
- At the table, he slung a long leg over a chair and dropped into it, kicking out the chair next to him for Carmen.
- Meanwhile, Beef Or Salmon's as short as 9-2, but looks a little nervy, kicking out in the parade.
- This will help prevent the rabbit kicking out backward or trying to do a forward summersault.
- Their stage theatrics were quite boring, Hotel would often gyrate and bob, whilst kicking out those superb blues riffs.
- But Jim was ready for them, and when he saw them coming he turned his heels toward them and began kicking out as hard as he could.Advertisement
- Natasha jumped on it, sank into the feather bed, rolled over to the wall, and began snuggling up the bedclothes as she settled down, raising her knees to her chin, kicking out and laughing almost inaudibly, now covering herself up head and all, and now peeping at her mother.