Kicking-off sentence example
- "Hey, Tanya," she said, kicking off her shoes.
- Or kicking off my shoes, with curtains closed to watch an afternoon matinee is a treat.
- On the other hand, if you are always warm and kicking off your covers, look for loose fitting, lightweight cotton nighties that do not constrain or bind.
- Fox also hosted an episode of Saturday Night Live, kicking off its 34th season in September, 2009.
- It's always difficult to know what to do in between the time that the first guest arrives and when the last one arrives thus officially kicking off the party.Advertisement
- Now it might do you some good to explore the world of international modeling, perhaps kicking off with some swimsuit models.