Kicking-and-screaming sentence example
- Dragging her mind kicking and screaming back from desire, she sighed.
- If Kris didn.t call the Council together, Rhyn would drag his bastard brothers kicking and screaming to the castle, dangle them over the forest of demons, and offer them a choice: him or the demons.
- He was dragged there kicking and screaming by a friend who had himself been dragged there kicking and screaming by a friend who had himself been dragged there by his brother Tim.
- Helen was lying on the floor, kicking and screaming and trying to pull my chair from under me.
- In one family, a child may have occasional bursts of anger that cause a mild tantrum of kicking and screaming.Advertisement
- Baumbach, director of 1995's Kicking and Screaming discussed his new film The Squid and the Whale, as well as his outlook on life and how it intersects with writing and directing.