Kickbacks sentence example
- Last year, in France, he was convicted of paying kickbacks to the oil firm Elf.
- I don't get kickbacks, by the way; I'm just a fan.
- Seems to be the individual named in Michael Rubin's leaked CPA memorandum from March 2004, alleged to be taking kickbacks.
- Diplomats estimate Baghdad garners $ 2bn a year by smuggling crude oil over its borders, charging buyers illegal surcharges and demanding kickbacks.
- The final report into the scandal alleges that a total of $ 1.8 billion was paid in illegal kickbacks to Saddam's government.Advertisement
- It's always been a dream of mine - £ 100,000 a year plus all the other kickbacks.
- But are the insurance industry and legal profession really responsible for so-called " sleazy kickbacks "?
- These include requests for under-the-counter payments, sale of drugs, and acceptance of kickbacks from suppliers of drugs and equipment.
- Be wary of a store pushing one brand over the other; this just means that they get kickbacks from the manufacturer to sell their product.
- Chain designs that minimize kickbacks as well as hand guards that will stop the saw.Advertisement
- Yet, while doing this the chains take full advantage of government kickbacks for the non-existent training time needed for new employees.
- Dumbbell Kickbacks - Grab a dumbbell in one hand, then put the opposing knee and opposing hand on a bench and lean forward.
- Tricep Kickbacks: Kneel on a workout bench supported by your left knee; bending forward at the waist, place your left hand in front of your knee for support.
- Triceps extensions and triceps dumbbell kickbacks are two exercises that will help you work the smaller muscles of your upper body.
- Kickbacks: Select a dumbbell of the appropriate weight.Advertisement