Kickback sentence example
- A chain brake to stop the saw in the event of a kickback.
- If you attend a fitness center or gym on a regular basis, you've probably seen some leg curl machines that target your hamstrings, and maybe a kickback machine that targets your glutes.
- Limited kickback over headsets are priced county tort filings.
- The new Polytrack surface has very little kickback compared to the old Equitrack surface and is thus now more popular with trainers.
- A kickback is where the chain or bar gets pinched and the saw comes up towards you.Advertisement
- Two carbide blades are fitted to the body and they are designed to provide integral chip limitation to prevent kickback.
- Familiar with at limited kickback over annually for standard coverage.
- This has been warmly received by jockeys, trainers and connections of horses as the track is now fairer and produces much less kickback.
- kickback arrangements.
- It features automatic oiling and chain tension adjustment, and adds another level of safety with a kickback sensor.Advertisement
- Perfect while throwing horseshoes on the beach or four wheeling in a jeep excursion, cutoff shorts can also be worn for monotonous household chores, such as kickback car washing Saturday or lawn mowing Sunday.
- For example, after each set of curls in your bicep workout, throw in a triceps kickback.
- For a triceps kickback, kneel on a workout bench or stool with your left knee.
- The triceps kickback will effectively train your upper arm muscles, giving you the same benefits.