Kick-up sentence example
- What better way to kick up the ante for the land from the brother.
- But it was not yet safe to kick up heels in face of the dying lion.
- A kick-up centerboard and swing-up rudder makes beaching or landing a snap.
- A pat on the back is only a few centimeters from a kick up the ass.
- Mr Robson is a " liberal do-gooder " and the school needs a kick up the backside in his opinion.Advertisement
- "Don't kick up the dust, you infantry!" jested an hussar whose prancing horse had splashed mud over some foot soldiers.
- It 's amazing what a swift kick up the backside can do to a boy !
- Eventually the German twigged what was going on, then you had to duck a few rifle butts or a kick up the backside.
- Meanwhile, food lovers will get their fill on the trip from regional Cajun cuisine offered on some lunch and dinner cruises, while music fans can kick up their heels to traditional jazz and bluegrass songs played by live bands.
- Check out these styles and merchants for the latest in dresses for the curvy woman who knows how to kick up her heels and have a good time.Advertisement
- Don't worry, you still have licenses to earn before you kick up the challenge level to earn new, faster cars and wads of cash.
- She didn't kick up a fuss because she had been told that if she got "out of control" she would be tied down on the bed.
- Blondes look great in deep browns, brunettes ravishing in sultry plums and redheads kick up some heat in bewitching greens.
- Your legs should kick up and down with the knees remaining straight.
- A pair of children's western boots is perfect for the little cowboy or cowgirl who can't wait to kick up their heels.Advertisement
- When your phone dies in a few years, and it will, use the warranty to kick up your telephony tech choice to the next level of what's available then.
- When you kick up a notch to the half marathon level, you are approaching the height of fitness.
- If you like to kick up main dishes with sauces and marinades, check out their fruit, wine and spice-infused selection that includes culinary flavors from Asia, France, Mexico and Italy.