Kick-it sentence example
- If you don't open this door I'm going to kick it open.
- We'll kick it up old school.
- Blanket choices" From an experienced parent, we learned that the crib comforter is rarely used as the baby will kick it off - it is sometimes used only for decoration.
- What this means is that if you have a computer with only 128 MB of memory, you'll need two 128 MB SIMMs to kick it up a notch to 256 MB.
- When he spots someone, he calls out the person's name and the two of them race back to the can to kick it.Advertisement
- Ferrera's first movie was Gotta Kick It Up, a Disney Channel original movie produced in 2002.
- Whether you like the latest next-generation title or love to kick it with old school video games, there is something to suit everyone's taste and style.
- As excited as you may be about your new touchscreen cell phone, you may already be itching to find some great free iPhone apps to kick it up an extra notch or two.
- Once the styles have hit the runways and made their way onto the Internet and fashion magazines and into the collective consciousness of women all over the world, designers kick it into high gear.