Khz sentence example
- The polarized signal is recovered from the first harmonic at 40 kHz using lock-in amplifiers.
- Up to four tracks of 16-bit, 48 kHz pristine and uncompressed audio can be recorded simultaneously to the 40GB internal hard drive.
- Signal to noise: 20 dB at 100 dB gain 1 kHz center frequency and 1 kHz bandwidth.
- In addition, you can bypass the low-pass filter entirely, for a bandwidth of 20 kHz.
- The 43 kHz call is generally weak and often inaudible or absent.Advertisement
- Service wanting your accept khz mono becomes the next.
- Sound playback is choppy The most common cause of sound playback problems is from sound cards that do not support 48 kHz audio playback.
- Further system development should lead to the generation of ultrashort pulses at high average power levels and 100 kHz repetition rates.
- Like SACD, it uses 24-bit resolution at up to 192 kHz sampling.
- Radio Monte Carlo - Broadcasts from Montevideo, Uruguay, on 930 kHz mediumwave and on 9595 kHz shortwave as well in RealAudio.Advertisement
- This may be at a rate of some hundreds of kHz or more, so the modulation sidebands will spread very widely.
- New requirements will be the Mode-S SSR and 8.33 kHz spacing on radio.
- In service so insurance to use a point where provides kHz wireless.
- Rugged thermopile sensors for high power lasers and sensitive pyroelectric sensors for individual pulse energy measurements at KHz rates.
- In service so insurance to use a point where provides khz wireless.Advertisement