Kh sentence example
- Mitscherlich, in the case of the acid phosphate and acid arsenate of potassium, KH 2 P(As)04, who adopted the term isomorphism, and regarded phosphorus and arsenic as isomorphously related elements.
- Ch is always to be sounded as in church, g is always hard; y always represents a consonant; whilst kh and gh stand for gutturals.
- Since I =KH, we have KH I-KNI =KHo, (30) or H =Ho-NI, NI being the demagnetizing force H i.
- It may seem at first that so many as 44 consonants can scarcely be necessary, but the explanation is that several of them express each a slightly different intonation of what is practically the same consonant, the sound of" kh,"for instance, being represented by six different letters and the sound of" t "by eight.
- ~ =h; generally written with~(L) in the Old Kingdom, but *~ corresponds to kh in Coptic.Advertisement
- Symbols exactly like k, X, and (a), X, are found in the Carian alphabet, and transliterated by Professor Sayce 1 as v (and ii), h and kh respectively.
- In KH introduce two equal.
- X1 in KH forms a couple about Oz, of moment F10.44.
- The force X1 in KH with X1 in Ox forms a couple about Oy, of moment z1Xi.
- /Wend 08; ..SBe kh ?Advertisement
- At first, the main network was the existing sh ay kh Ã network throughout Iran.
- Kathryn Hall (KH): The HALL Wines signature wine portfolio is comprised of our Napa Valley Collection and Artisan Collection.