Kfc sentence example
- Has to be McDonalds, I'm not a great fan of KFC, too greasy!
- When you want a tasty, homestyle meal, KFC printable coupons come in handy.
- RetailMeNot, where you can enter "KFC" into the search window and see if printable coupons are available.
- On this page of the KFC site, you'll also find a family fun section.
- The KFC corporate site features some of Sander's classic Southern recipes from the 1950s.Advertisement
- Getting KFC coupons, or coupons for Kentucky Fried Chicken restaurants, is easier than ever when you check their website online.
- Brands, Inc., KFC operates worldwide, with over 15,000 restaurants spanning the globe.
- The fastest way to get Kentucky Fried Chicken coupons is to jump on your computer to find KFC printable coupons.
- If the nearest location is outside your zip code, use that location's zip for finding coupons.While at the KFC website, join the Colonel's e-mail club in order to receive information about upcoming promotions, coupons and specials.
- At times, KFC might offer special coupons as part of a promotion with another company or person, like the Oprah coupon for grilled chicken that was offered to promote the new menu item at KFC restaurants.Advertisement
- Keep your eyes open for special KFC coupons in the local newspaper or that are offered as part of a coupon booklet.
- If you enjoy KFC coupons, you might like to use other fast food coupons to supplement your meals-on-the-go.
- No fur, no KFC and no leather are three things Pam stands for.
- Very few exemptions from paying KFC - only extremely strict dietary requirements (e.g. kosher, not vegan ).
- On the other hand, if you walked into KFC and ordered just one extra crispy thigh, that would be 370 calories with an amazing 240 calories can be attributed to fat.Advertisement
- Having said that, daily vitamin supplements are not a license to live off Domino's and KFC.