Keynote speaker sentence example
- While the votes were being counted, design luminary Michael Wolff and keynote speaker at the event praised the teams.
- Robin Cook was due to be the keynote speaker.
- Which is why I was pleased to discover that he 's to be the keynote speaker at NATE conference 2005.
- The conference was headline by keynote speaker Archbishop Desmond Tutu.
- Each year, the fair hosts a keynote speaker prominent in the energy field.Advertisement
- The keynote speaker for SXSW music festival will be Neil Young, who will be joined by Jonathan Demme, director of a new Neil Young documentary, "Neil Young/Heart of Gold."