Keyboardist sentence example
- The group included keyboardist McKinley Horton, drummer Daryl Burgee and fellow Heaven & Earth vocalist Keith Steward.
- It's rumored that they sacked their original keyboardist, Jimmy Winston, for being too tall.
- Mixed and flanged by Ed Buller (former keyboardist of Psychedelic Furs) and Slowdive.
- maniac drummer, epileptic keyboardist and screeching bass player makes for an energetic pulse.
- Quack Quack are from Leeds, an instrumental three-piece consisting of bassist, drummer and keyboardist.Advertisement
- Problems with touring also stifled the album's success, with Noel, Andy and touring keyboardist Jay Darlington injured after their taxi collided with another vehicle while on tour in America.
- Food was a part of EMI, run by former Tear Drop Explodes keyboardist Dave Balfe and journalist Andy Ross.
- The Allman Brothers started playing "Layla" in their concerts starting in 2003 and Bobby Whitlock, the previous keyboardist for Derek and the Dominoes, began performing the song in 2007.
- A few months later, Overdrive keyboardist Eddie C. joined the project.