Key-stage sentence example
- The target for raised attainment in numeracy for Birmingham at the end of Key Stage 2 in 2002 is 75% .
- Get Global Are you teaching citizenship at key stage 3/4 during the autumn term?
- Level 4 Pupils demonstrate knowledge and understanding of physical processes drawn from the key stage 2 or key stage 3 program of study.
- We have many key stage 1 (KS1) applications to cover KS1 maths KS1 english and KS1 science.
- The roadshow is aimed mainly at Key Stage 2 of the National Curriculum which focuses on seven to eleven year olds.Advertisement
- At each key stage the individual receives recognition from peers and gains a sense of achievement and enhanced self-esteem.
- In each key stage we give children the opportunity to visit sites of historical significance.
- The first key stage 3 SATs results are in.
- Her teaching experience includes work as a key stage manager, mathematics co-ordinator and SENCo.
- That's why the new Portaloo junior washroom has been specifically designed with Key Stage 1 & 2 primary school children in mind.Advertisement
- The first Key Stage 3 SATs results are in.
- Her teaching experience includes work as a Key Stage manager, mathematics co-ordinator and SENCo.
- Mr Platt RE department Events This is a busy term for the RE department with all Key Stage 3 groups having visiting speakers.
- Key Stage Three | Key Stage Four | Key Stage Five | General Music plays a vital role in the life of the School.
- That 's why the new Portaloo Junior washroom has been specifically designed with Key Stage 1 & 2 primary school children in mind.Advertisement