Kevlar sentence example
- The 17cm KEVLAR composite cone woofer and 25mm soft dome tweeter deliver a better and more impressive sound offering throughout the full range.
- Sometimes, the shell is made from fiberglass or even Kevlar, which can get expensive.
- Kevlar. This is the lightest of the three materials, but can drive up the price of a kayak dramatically.
- Kevlar kayaks are the most durable and are well-suited for whitewater or downriver kayaking.
- Sometimes, the plan is even made from Kevlar.Advertisement
- The Kirby G-Five also has a Kevlar fan, and this gives it remarkable sucking power, which can suck up bullets and coins if needed.
- Furthermore, the Kevlar fan of the Kirby G-Five is durable and bordering on unbreakable.
- The carbon and Kevlar shell is then designed to be an exact replica of the cyclist's feet, ensuring proper arch and heel support.
- Current materials frequently seen in hard hats include polycarbonate, Kevlar, aluminum, phenolic, and plastic.
- Special additions, such as the traditional brass eagle, Nomex chin-straps, or kevlar earlaps and face shields are also available.Advertisement
- The cables used in cable lighting systems are Kevlar reinforced, tin plated, 10 gauge cables.