Kettering sentence example
- His great work was done in connexion with the Baptist Missionary Society, formed at Kettering in 1792, of which he was secretary until his death on the 7th of May 1815.
- Under its influence twelve ministers at Kettering in October 1792 organized the Baptist Society for Propagating the Gospel among the Heathen, and subscribed L 13, 2s.
- In 1782 he removed to Kettering in Northamptonshire, where he became friendly with some of the most eminent ministers of the denomination.
- This work he published, under the title The Gospel worthy of all Acceptation, soon after his settlement in Kettering; and although it immediately involved him in a somewhat bitter controversy which lasted for nearly twenty years, it was ultimately successful in considerably modifying the views prevalent among English dissenters.
- Kettering >>Advertisement
- Shortly after, in 1792, the Baptist Missionary Society was formed at Kettering in Northamptonshire, after a sermon on Isaiah lii.
- There has also been significant involvement in a trans-Atlantic prostate cancer histopathology project, jointly with the Memorial Sloan Kettering Institute.
- We also have a sales office and extensive showroom in Dublin, plus a flagship sales office and training academy in Kettering.
- I have a framed sketch drawn by a fan in the audience at Kettering.
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Hospital provides thorough research citations on their overview of the acai berry.Advertisement
- A native of Kettering, Ohio, this blond-haired, blue-eyed beauty is the wife of tennis star Any Roddick.