Keto sentence example
- Compounds containing the group - CH: O are known as aldehydes (q.v.), while the group >C: O (sometimes termed the carbonyl or keto group) characterizes the ketones (q.v.).
- In general, the rupture occurs between a keto group (CO) and a keto-chloride group (CC1 2), into which two adjacent carbon atoms of the ring are converted by the oxidizing and substituting action of chlorine.
- It is found also that some monosaccharoses behave as aldehydes whilst others contain a keto group; those having the first character are called aldoses, and the others ketoses.
- Those in which the keto groups are in combination with phenyl residues give pyridine derivatives on treatment with hydroxylamine, thus benzamarone, C 6 H 5 CH[CH(C 6 H 5) CO.
- On oxidation .ith chromic acid it forms a quinone, C 15 H 8 0 2, and an a-diphenylene keto carboxylic acid C E I-4 3.Advertisement
- For a discussion as to the composition, and whether it is to be regarded as possessing the "keto" form CH3ï¿½COï¿½CH2ï¿½000C2H5 or the "enol" form CH 3 ï¿½C(OH): CHï¿½C00C 2 H 5, see Isomerism, and also papers by J.
- Hesiod increases the number of Gorgons to threeStheno (the mighty), Euryale (the far-springer) and Medusa (the queen), and makes them the daughters of the sea-god Phorcys and of Keto.
- alicyclic keto alcohol has been isolated from the oil (Dalton & Lamberton 1958 ), but no urushiols.
- coenzyme used by many enzymes which make and break bonds adjacent to keto groups.
- For a discussion as to the composition, and whether it is to be regarded as possessing the "keto" form CH3Ã¯¿½COÃ¯¿½CH2Ã¯¿½000C2H5 or the "enol" form CH 3 Ã¯¿½C(OH): CHÃ¯¿½C00C 2 H 5, see Isomerism, and also papers by J.Advertisement
- Doctors and specialized dieticians will also be able to offer recipes for specific desserts and snacks, such as peanut butter balls, keto yogurts, keto custards, and more.