Ketchikan sentence example
- The line's specialty is Alaskan voyages, with many seven-day cruises investigating the scenic Inside Passage, Skagway, Ketchikan, and Glacier Bay during the summer and fall months.
- Holland America Line offers a cruise that departs from Vancouver and takes you into Juneau, Ketchikan and Skagway.
- Day One - Inside Passage: Cruise along the Inside Passage, which separates mainland Alaska from its barrier islands near Ketchikan.
- Day Two - Ketchikan: Dock at this fishing village and check out the waterfront houses built on stilts, the upscale gold stores and the totem poles.
- Typical cruises from Seattle to Alaska are round-trip with stops in Juneau, Ketchikan, and Skagway.Advertisement
- Ketchikan: The city is brimming with Native American culture including totem poles, museums, and more.
- The cruise then moves on towards Skagway, Glacier Bay and Ketchikan before being at sea for several days.
- The trip concludes with tours of Ketchikan and a day at sea before arriving in Vancouver.