Ket sentence example
- ket ember, literally, " two man "; sok szo, " many word," &c.; the position of the Christian name and title after the family name, e.g.
- It was at this festival in 1549 that the rebellion of Robert Ket or Kett came to a head.
- Ket >>
- A canal connects the Great Kaz, a tributary of the Yenisei., with the Ket, an affluent of the Ob.
- One of the most interesting from a historical point of view is the Hurt of Sedition how greueous it is to a Communewelth (1549), written on the occasion of Ket's rebellion, republished in 1569, 1576 and 1641, on the last occasion with a life of the author by Gerard Langbaine.Advertisement
- The remedial measures which he favored failed; and the rising of Ket in Norfolk and others less important in nearly all the counties of England, made Somersets position impossible.
- RO,C KET T P 'M' 'o?