Kestrels sentence example
- Kestrels are common.
- Even kestrels are hovering low, their sharp eyesight blunted by the vapors below them.
- fledgling American kestrels prefer to play with objects resembling natural prey.
- jackdaws nest in the quarry, together with kestrels and ravens.
- In fact my raptor count for the day would come to include sixteen kestrels in just 5 hours of birding!Advertisement
- We saw the kestrels perched on the large tree outside the center.
- kestrels passed through at the Bill.
- Captive fledgling American kestrels prefer to play with objects resembling natural prey.
- Few birds seen en-route bar lots of common kestrels.
- kestrels nest each year as do green woodpeckers that can be heard drilling and tapping in February.Advertisement
- kestrels in the realm were always so seperate.
- For example, toucans and kestrels lay similar sized eggs, yet toucan eggs hatch in about half the time.
- The trails pass through wooded areas and marshland, offering glimpses of a variety of plants and animals, such as great blue herons, barred and great horned owls, redheaded woodpeckers, red-tailed hawks, kestrels and turkey vultures.