Kes sentence example
- The five K's are (I) the kes or uncut hair of the whole body, (2) the kachh or short drawers ending above the knee, (3) the kara or iron bangle, (4) the khanda or small steel dagger,(5) the khanga or comb.
- The hair of the head is tied into a knot (kes) at the top of the head or at the back, a distinguishing mark of the Sikh.
- His religion requires the Sikh to carry five articles - kes, the knot of hair on the head; the kanga, a comb; the kard, a knife; the kach, a pair of short trousers peculiar to the Sikh; and the khara, an iron bangle on the wrist.
- CoCo Kes also offers day pass discounts for active duty military personnel and veterans.
- Captain Janeway, Tuvok, The Doctor, Kes, Neelix and Tom are all represented.Advertisement