Kerbside sentence example
- In Powys, you may be able to put it in your kerbside collection.
- Kerbside Recycling A regular doorstep collection of recyclates from a specified kerbside container.
- Campaign which will launch an 18-month recycling roadshow in June to promote kerbside collections.
- This will also prevent your kerbside container or recycling point from becoming dirty and/or smelly.
- For example, the project now collects increased tonnage from kerbside collections, which brings challenges in terms of storage, transport to markets.Advertisement
- Next to her, a young man sat on the kerbside, his body wracked in grief as he cried and cried.
- However, envelopes cannot be recycled at the kerbside due to the adhesive on them.
- Items put out for collection are sorted at the kerbside by recycling operatives.