Kerbs sentence example
- It may be used for sealing in front of kerbs to prevent surface water egress.
- The bridge is linked by paved footway with tactile dropped kerbs to town center.
- Dropped kerbs for vehicle crossover Dropped kerbs for vehicle crossover can be requested by residents at a cost.
- Some of these have been replaced with concrete kerbs.
- The High Street is a pedestrianized area, with drop kerbs, designed with visually impaired people in mind too.Advertisement
- Few original stone kerbs remain, most having been replaced by concrete.
- Louvrerete base kerbs remain the standard whilst optional mid and low level louver windows can be specified.
- Exmouth has a mainly flat access from the town to the beach and nearly all the footpaths have gently slopped kerbs.
- Waveney Close at Wells - patch existing footway surface, replace damaged kerbs and slurry seal.