Keratoconjunctivitis sentence example
- In patients with keratoconjunctivitis sicca punctal occlusion reduces corneal surface staining (Turberville et al, 1982 and Willis et al, 1987 ).
- The relative incidence and effect of bovine infectious keratoconjunctivitis in Bos indicus and Bos taurus cattle.
- Vernal keratoconjunctivitis revisited: a case series of 195 patients with long-term follow-up.
- When your eyes are unprotected, sun reflecting off of sand, water, or snow can cause an acute inflammation of the eye called keratoconjunctivitis.
- Hospitalization is usually required for severe pneumonia in infants and for keratoconjunctivitis (to prevent blindness).Advertisement