Keratitis sentence example
- When, towards the end of his student-days in Berlin, he was acting as clinical assistant in the eye department of the Berlin Hospital, he noticed that in keratitis and corneal wounds healing took place without the appearance of plastic exudation.
- Treatment of infective keratitis, particularly fungal keratitis, is expensive.
- In camphor factories, fumes of acetic acid can cause keratitis (Duke-Elder and McFaul 1972 ).
- There are several other clinical research projects ongoing at present eg suppurative keratitis, ocular trauma, effect of cataract surgery on diabetic retinopathy.
- Data is also collected on the spectrum of organisms isolated from cases of fungal keratitis.Advertisement
- Beside this, about 12.2% of all grafts were done for active infectious keratitis.
- Epithelial keratitis: The earliest manifestation of corneal involvement is punctate epithelial keratitis.
- But sensitivity testing can be invaluable in guiding the choice of a more appropriate antibiotic where bacterial keratitis is progressive.
- Acanthamoeba keratitis in Scotland: risk factors for contact lens wearers.
- More to the point, sunshine has been linked to macular degenerative disease, eyelid cancer, pterygium and keratitis.Advertisement