Kerala sentence example
- Other popular styles include the geometrically-shaped Darla, Kerala, Ethel and Janet, with their sculptural detailing and supple leather.
- A Yoga expert, Dhalsim was born in Kerala, India.
- He also defeated in turn the Chola, Pandya and Kerala kings, and by 630 was beyond dispute the most powerful sovereign in the Deccan.
- Apart from its incomparable natural beauty, Kerala is also known for its aromatic spices.
- Sample tranquil Kerala's famous backwaters, explored from the deck of a traditional houseboat.Advertisement
- National governments such as that of India, and within them, states such as Kerala, are desperate to attract multinationals.
- A planning task force is to visit Kerala next year to move the project forward.
- Cruise the waterways of India Explore the tranquil backwaters of Kerala, Southern India, in a traditional rice boat with crew.