Ker sentence example
- See also Ker, Dark Ages, pp. 141 ff.
- P. Ker, in the Fortnightly Review (July, 1904); M.
- P. Ker, Epic and Romance (2nd ed., 1908).
- The "spacious arches of stone and other vestiges of departed majesty," with which Ker Porter found it surrounded in 1818, were possibly remains of the college (medresseh) and monastery (zavieh) where Ibn Batuta found shelter during his visit to the locality.
- At Bellenden Ker, near Cairns, in North Queensland (diocese of Carpentaria), many natives have settled upon a reserve granted by government to the Anglican Church, and at another reserve, Fraser Island, the diocese of Brisbane has also undertaken successful work.Advertisement
- Boyd, with some borderers, Hepburn and Ker of Cessford, seized the boy king, and Boyd had himself made governor, his son marrying the princess Mary, sister of James.
- Gore-Ouseley, Travels in Persia (1811); Morier, Ker Porter, Rich and others; Texier, Description de l'Armenie et la Perse;.
- Ker Porter, Travels, ii.
- About this time Donne became intimate with Robert Ker, then Viscount Rochester and afterwards the infamous earl of Somerset, from whom he had hopes of preferment at court.
- Ker Porter, Travels (1821-1822), i.Advertisement
- Journal of health support health insurance broker arizona payments but Lucia ker arizona payments but Lucia k and.
- Journal of health support health insurance broker arizona payments but lucia ker arizona payments but lucia k and.
- As the sole principal and head copywriter at ST Y KER my clients get personal attention second to none.
- Back Neil R. Ker, ' Sir John Prise ', The Library, 5th ser.
- In the latitude of Brisbane the chain swerves inland; no other peak north of this reaches higher than Mount Bartle Frere in the Bellenden Ker Range (5438 ft.).Advertisement