Kenyan sentence example
- The Kenyan coastline is blessed by gentle tradewinds which brought Arab trading dhows to the region.
- Kenyan has appealed for $ 150m to save the lives of people threatened by famine.
- Away from the Kenyan Coast some individuals do show some red throat feathering.
- The Kenyan government's aggressive pursuit of land privatization, for example, has proved highly prejudicial to pastoral groups such as the Maasai.
- The Kenyan runners acknowledged Mottram's effort by all rushing to console him and invite him to share a lap of honor.Advertisement
- Sometimes she only manages to sell one fish a day Ã¢ for about 35 Kenyan shillings.
- Significant cases include the Kenyan tribespeople 's claim against the MoD and the Alder Hey retained organs litigation.
- Currently, the main way Kenyan Christians are avoiding totally giving up these time-slots is through a reliance on foreign imports.
- The Kenyan runners acknowledged Mottram 's effort by all rushing to console him and invite him to share a lap of honor.