Kenosha sentence example
- Kenosha, originally known as Southport, was settled about 1832, organized as the village of Southport in 1842, and chartered in 1850 as a city under its present name.
- In May 1844 a settlement, named Ceresco or "the Wisconsin Phalanx," a Fourierist community,' organized ' The charter, granted by the legislature in 1845, contained the following features: (1) property to be held in common; in Southport (now Kenosha), had been established in the vicinity.
- The Kenosha Outlet Mall, also referred to as the Original Outlet Mall, is no longer up and running and closed in 1996.
- The mall was located just off of Interstate 94 at Highway 50 in Kenosha, WI.
- There is a newer outlet mall in Kenosha - the Pleasant Prairie Premium Outlets -- which local residents often refer to as the Kenosha Outlet Mall.Advertisement
- The outlet mall was enclosed and slowly fell out of favor with Kenosha shoppers in light of newer outdoor facilities such as Pleasant Prairie Premium Outlets, before it was demolished in 1996.
- Get on the Metra train running from Chicago to Kenosha.
- While Kenosha's Original Outlet Mall is no longer in existence, the Kenosha Outlet Mall lives on for residents through the Pleasant Prairie Outlet Mall, which is a great destination to bring the entire family.
- For additional attractions visit the Kenosha Vistors' Bureau.