Kelsey sentence example
- Among the public buildings are the state capitol, the post office building, the county court house, the city hall, the second regiment armoury, public library (containing about 42,000 volumes in 1909), and the building (1910) given by Henry C. Kelsey to the city for the school of industrial arts (founded in 1898).
- Henry Kelsey was the first white person to visit the Canadian plains and to see bison.
- Kelsey's dalliance with the ambassador provided her special treatment from the government.
- Actor Kelsey Grammer donated $2,300 to Republican candidate Rudy Guillani's run for office, and actor Ben Stein threw in $750.
- Kelseys False Acacia (Robinia Kelseyi) - This is a new kind found by Mr Kelsey, of Boston, a very graceful shrub, pretty in flower and having its seed-pods covered with red bristles.Advertisement
- The four remaining members included Kelsey Bourg, a 20 year old from Louisiana; Phillip Bernier, a 24 year old from Virginia; Lacey Mason, a 22 year old from Tennessee; and Zack Wilson, a 25 year old from Utah.
- Tara's later marriage to Jeff Jefferson produced daughter Kelsey who shared a child with Bobby Warner (Cortlandt family) and their son Sam was adopted by the Greys.
- Since then, Kelsey Grammer's production company has signed a deal to produce a television series based on Maroulis' life for ABC.
- When no one signs up, and the possibility of Sharpay doing a one-woman show becomes a threat, Kelsey signs up all of the Wildcats for one last musical before they graduate high school.
- Grace Kelsey was the winning model for season two.Advertisement
- Perhaps best known for her marriage to Kelsey Grammer, it quickly becomes obvious that she prefers to be considered an individual instead of simply the wife of a celebrity.