Kell sentence example
- Martin Kell displayed his casual menswear and Newham College of Further Education showcased outfits based on flower shapes and the feminine form.
- Several specific antigens are responsible for the incompatibilities: Rh type incompatibility, ABO blood group incompatibility, and other incompatibilities involving antigens known as Kell, Duffy, M, N, and P, among many others.
- Kelly Cutrone is an unlikely reality TV star, but she has been a central cast member on four shows and counting, including her own flagship show Kell On Earth.
- Although the other reality shows offer behind the scenes looks at People's Revolution, Kell on Earth offered much greater access to the PR company.
- Kell, Grammatici Latini, vi.; with commentary by L.Advertisement