Keeps-on sentence example
- Old Vinnie here is going to be fine as long as he keeps on singing.
- The individual becomes faint, and the faintness keeps on increasing; and there are pain and tenderness in the liver-region.
- In fact, local newspaper readership keeps on rising.
- A diaper cake pillow makes the perfect baby shower centerpiece because it becomes a gift that keeps on giving!
- Progressive jackpot slots feature a big jackpot that keeps on growing as players play the slot.Advertisement
- He keeps on seeming to like me, but every one says that it's just my imagination... what do I do?
- My friend keeps on calling me a wuss cause I won't talk to her.
- Although magazines in paper form are not as popular with teens, a gift subscription to a service such as Netflix, Hulu-Plus or a music service will definitely be the gift that keeps on giving.
- The psychological aspect of the addiction comes into play when the user keeps on taking it to experience the "rush" associated with it.
- Anyone who's played a Castlevania game remembers the Belmont, the cursed blood-lineage that has the power to hunt and defeat Dracula even though the pesky bugger keeps on reappearing throughout history.Advertisement
- A membership in a wine of the month club is the gift that keeps on giving.
- Wine clubs are popular because they are literally the gift that keeps on giving.
- Jewelry-The gift of jewelry just keeps on giving, and Easter is the perfect time to give a piece of jewelry that will one day be a family heirloom.
- This is a one-time advertising cost that keeps on adding to your revenue.
- And unlike many gifts, lingerie can be something that pleases both of you -- it keeps on giving all year long.Advertisement
- That's because a relaxing, aromatic bath is the gift that keeps on giving.