Keep-quiet sentence example
- Gibbons would have been suspicious if you told him to keep quiet about your interest in Corbin.
- Players personally acquainted with monsters who wish to vouch for their ability to cast spells are requested to keep quiet.
- A former lover, Karla Knafel, after being paid $250,000 to keep quiet about their relationship, claimed Michael had promised her $5 million if she agreed to not file a paternity suit.
- When the first person takes off their blindfold, tell them to keep quiet.
- Instead of trying to keep quiet with his illegal behavior, he instead chose to star in a reality show that chronicles his polygamist lifestyle.Advertisement
- Go stand by Dan and keep quiet.
- I never cautioned her to keep quiet about us.
- Sam always said just to sit back and listen, suss the situation out, keep quiet and let the thing unfold.