Keds sentence example
- Candie's appears once again, along with SO, Bongo, Mudd, and Keds.
- Khaki long shorts paired with a collared shirt or blouse and sneakers like Keds create a classic look that is comfortable for everyday wear.
- During summer, women would often wear the now infamous floral Laura Ashley dresses with white Keds shoes and ankle socks.
- For ultimate in comfort, try a pair of white Keds.
- If you're not sentimental enough to design and hang up a pair of painted Keds, don't despair!Advertisement
- Make your little white Keds say anything but "mom shoes."
- Some brides ditch style for comfort and go with Keds laced with sheer white scarves.
- Keds--those traditional white ones are a great blank canvas for trendy foot looks.
- They can be the traditional Keds style shoe jazzed up with red sequins, green puff paint and jolly messages.
- They're somewhat chunky for sneakers, so don't expect a pair of white canvas Keds with wheels that magically descend with the jerk of your ankle.Advertisement
- Keds - A sensible sneaker style from Keds is one women's style that's built for comfort.
- Trees were taller and gray chunks of gravel crunched under Keds and bicycle tires like Cheerios between small teeth.