Kd sentence example
- For a series of experiments made with the same coil this fraction is constant, and we may write SB = kD.
- The force operative upon the positive half is parallel to OZ, and of amount per unit of area equal to - b 2 D = b 2 kD cos nt; and to this force acting over the whole of the plane the actual motion on the positive side may be conceived to be due.
- Hence the formula is more useful in the form w = (w i +w2)1 2 / (Kd -1 2) = (wl +w 2)lr/ (K -lr) where k= (wl+w2-1-w3)lr/w3 is to be deduced from the data of some bridge previously designed with the same working stresses.
- The major glycoprotein extracted from the cell is identified at 100 kD.
- This could be "KD *heart* JD" or "Kate loves Matt."Advertisement