Kazakhstan sentence example
- The film Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan was a surprise hit in 2006, raising Baron Cohen to the ranks of super-stardom, even though few know the man behind the characters.
- A mother in Kazakhstan kept her daughter's mummified corpse in her flat for three years.
- Since then the 18 October is celebrated as the Day of spiritual accord in Kazakhstan.
- Kazakhstan has crossed the threshold of the third millenium being dedicated to the values and principles of democracy.
- Casey Johnson left behind a young daughter, Ava, whom she adopted in 2007 from Kazakhstan.Advertisement
- In 2003, U.S. interest in adopting from Kazakhstan also grew as many U.S. families reported a fast, smooth adoption experience there.
- Despite the fact that Kazakhstan had not yet acceded to the Ottawa Convention, it fully supported the humanitarian orientation of that instrument.
- In addition to rapper Ali G, Baron Cohen also introduced audiences to Borat (a Kazakhstan reporter) and Bruno (a flamboyantly gay Austrian fashion presenter).
- The Kazakhstan government threatened to sue Baron Cohen following his appearance on the MTV Europe Music Awards as Borat.
- The daughter of Kazakhstan President Nursultan Nazarbayev supported Baron Cohen.Advertisement
- Sadly, Johnson leaves behind a daughter, Ava, whom she adopted from Kazakhstan in 2007.