Kaye sentence example
- Pupils flocked to him from all European countries; Germans are especially mentioned; a Polish student reported and published some of his lectures; and the Englishman Kaye was a zealous disciple, who does not, however, seem to have done anything towards transplanting this method of instruction to his own country.
- A little later Janus Cornarius or Hagenbut (150o-1558) and Leonhard Fuchs (1501-1566) in Germany, and John Kaye of Caius (1510-1572) in England, carried on the work.
- Among many descriptions of this disease, that by John Kaye or Caius, already referred to, was one of the best, and of great importance as showing that the works of Galen did not comprise all that could be known in medicine.
- He continued, and considerably rewrote the History of the Indian Mutiny (6 vols., 1878-1880), which was begun but left unfinished by Sir John Kaye.
- Things you didn't know about Kaye Umansky I don't like pink blancmange or kidneys.Advertisement
- When Kaye walked forward with such eloquence and made that moving vote of thanks, I thought I would burst with pride.
- His greatest patron here was Dr. Richard Kaye, an able cleric who rose from country parson to Dean of Lincoln.
- Solly Kaye: You had massive unemployment, immense poverty, social services nowhere near what they are today, terrible slums.
- Charlotte Kaye - Charlotte Kay has loads of accessories to complete your design.
- White Christmas was produced in 1954 and starred Bing Crosby, Danny Kaye, Rosemary Clooney and Vera-Ellen.Advertisement
- White Christmas - This 1949 film stars Bing Crosby, Danny Kaye and Rosemary Clooney all singing the classic Christmas songs we all know and love.
- Adee Kaye Men's Mechanical Automatic 'Le Bauches' - this watch is see through from the front and from the back.
- The Adee Kaye mechanical watch features a 22 jewel movement and scratch proof case.
- Breathe: Yoga for Teens by Mary Kaye Chryssicas is a guide for using yoga to improve physical and mental health.
- Read our interview with kids' yoga instructor Mary Kaye Chryssicas for inspiration.Advertisement
- Kaye's Quilting Friends Blog features quilters news and events.
- Compiled by Patti Smith guitarist Lenny Kaye, it introduced a generation to obscure garage rock acts and would later be reissued as a part of a Nuggets box set through the Rhino label in the 2000s.