Kayakers sentence example
- Some kayakers do carry their flares on the deck of their kayak, typically under the deck elastics just in front of the cockpit.
- Wider kayaks are good for strong kayakers.
- The length is very important to racers or touring kayakers.
- Touring kayakers will like the lightness of the kayak, especially on long trips.
- If you are physically fit and can row a kayak, see about joining a group of kayakers or take one out yourself.Advertisement
- Swimmers, water skiers, scuba divers, body surfers, and kayakers all usually wear rash guards.
- However, they may be okay for kayakers or surfers.
- Hikers, kayakers and runners will all appreciate the toe separation which allows for better grip and flexibility.
- Featuring a number of exceptional restaurants nearby, hikers, kayakers and mountain bikers can take in a delicious meal after spending the day exploring.
- This rural town is home to hikers, kayakers, fishermen and farmers.Advertisement