Kawasaki-disease sentence example
- Left untreated, Kawasaki disease leads to further complications of the heart and cardiovascular system.
- This category includes infantile polyarteritis nodosa (IPAN) and Kawasaki disease.
- In addition, Kawasaki disease sometimes occurs in epidemics, such as those reported in Japan in 1979, 1982, and 1985.
- In the United States, Kawasaki disease is more common among children of Japanese descent than among children from other racial or ethnic backgrounds.
- As of the early 2000s, Kawasaki disease is the leading cause of acquired heart problems for children in the developed countries.Advertisement