Katz sentence example
- Brod S, Katz S, Phan T and Stepkowski S. Ingested interferon alpha prevents allograft islet transplant rejection.
- Like many emerging photographers, Katz looks behind the public exterior to interrogate contemporary society.
- This central desert is the Kir, Kej, Katz or Kash Kaian of Arabic medieval geography and a part of the ancient Kaiani kingdom; the prefix Kej or Kach always denoting lowlevel flats or valleys, in contradistinction to mountains or hills.
- However, to satisfy Katz 's ego and to make our explanation clearer, we have reworded the text.
- Author Sandor Katz takes readers on a whirlwind trip through the wild world of fermentation.Advertisement
- For the first series of Celebrity Fit Club, Marisa Peer served as psychologist while Dr. David Katz dispensed the medical advice.
- Born the daughter of Joseph Cates (changed from Katz), Phoebe's roots were in show business, as her family was involved in television and theater projects.
- Katz's website offers up the information on pant folding, too.
- Martin Katz: Also a popular red carpet designer, Martin Katz is known for lovely contemporary and vintage-inspired designs suitable for discerning brides and celebrities alike.
- Writer Mama: How to Raise a Writing Career Alongside Your Kids by Christina Katz talks about how to manage freelance writing when you have children at home.Advertisement
- The history of the company is more interesting than most: it was founded by father and son, Saul and Bruce Katz.
- Dr. David Katz is the nutrition expert and Marisa Peer is the psychotherapist/hypnotherapist.