Kato sentence example
- It had long been customary in Japan to send students to China for the purpose of studying philosophy and religion, and she now (1223) sent a potter, Kato Shirozaemon, who, on his return, opened a kiln at Seto in the province of Owari, and began to produce little jars for preserving tea and cups for drinking it.
- Kato is regarded as the father of Japanese ceramics.
- It was at the little village of Seto, some five miles from Nagoya, the chief town of the province of Owari, or BishU, that the celebrated Kato Shirozaemon made the first Japanese faience OwarL worthy to be considered a technical success.
- This ware came to be known as Toshiroyaki, a term obtained by combining the second syllable of KatO with the two first of Shirozaernon.
- Seven kilns are devoted, wholly or in part, to the new wares: belonging to Miyagawa ShOzan of Ota, Seiffl YOhei of KiOto, Takemoto Hayata and Kato Tomojiro of Tokyo, Higuchi Haruzane of Hirado, Shida Yasukyo of Kaga and Kato Masukichi of Seto.Advertisement
- Takemoto and KatO of Tokyo entered the field subsequently to ShOzan, but followed the same models approximately.
- Of KatO there is not much to be said.
- Before dismissing the subject of modern TOkyO ceramics, it may be added that KatO TomatarO, mentioned above in connection with the manufacture of special glazes, has also been very successful in producing porcelains decorated with blue sous couverte at his factory in the Koishikawa suburb.
- Previously to that time, one of the Seto experts, Kato Gosuke, had developed remarkable ability in the manufacture of cladon, though in that field he was subsequently distanced by SeifO of KiOto.
- There's also a ridiculous sequence where Kato follows the car - on foot, pulling a rickshaw!Advertisement
- There's also a ridiculous sequence where Kato follows the car - on foot, pulling a rickshaw !
- Ms Kato was aged 16 when she began to be noticed in tanka magazines.
- You'll still have a wide selection to choose from, including adorable clutches (like Ella) and sassy patent leather totes (like Kato).
- Donna Kato is a renowned polymer clay artist who has published well-reviewed books with tutorials.
- In the Japanese version of Star Trek, he is referred to as Kato.Advertisement