Katana sentence example
- Set to the tune of a cheesy action movie, you must rescue a kidnapping victim using a variety of guns and your skills with the katana.
- Well, to kill your hits, you use a beam katana.
- The katana uses the Nunchuk and Remote to swing, slice, and dice.
- The katana was mostly responsive when it came to pressing the A button, but it lagged a split second behind when it was time to chop or wield it into someone.
- You can serve a Death Blow, or if you get creative with the B button and controller maneuvering, you can turn into the ECW and perform a few wrestling moves that can do just as much damage as the katana.Advertisement
- Known as Katana in Japan, Sodom is a caucasian male obsessed with Japanese culture, though his knowledge of the language and other details is largely inaccurate and incomplete.
- He is a high-ranking member of the Mad Gear gang in Metro City, first appearing in Final Fight, and is dressed in a samurai-like outfit complete with a pair of short katana blades.
- "Red Steel" is a war against the evil gangs of Little Tokyo as you parade your character around with a katana.
- Its keypad may not as sleek and metallic as the Motorola RAZR, but you have to admit that the Sanyo Katana comes with one of the boldest looking paint jobs out there.
- Similarly, the Katana DLX by Sanyo comes in Pink Satin, Champagne, and Platinum Ice.Advertisement
- In addition, it has the camera, the speaker phone, and the Web capabilities of the KATANA II.
- Katana is a series of characters developed by Buddhist monks.
- Katana is used to represent sounds, so these symbols must be grouped together appropriately to achieve any real meaning.
- As you might guess, since Katana and Hiragana carry gender connotations, the style chosen is very important to the message you want to convey with your tattoo.